SECTION 1 – PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
When you make a purchase from our store, as part of our buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you provide to us, such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer, which allows us to obtain more details about the browser and operating system you use.
Email Marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
How do I obtain consent?
When you provide us with your personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, schedule a delivery, or return a purchase, we assume that you consent to our collection and use of your information for that purpose only.
If we ask you to provide us with your personal information for any other reason, such as marketing purposes, we will ask you directly for your express consent, or we will give you the opportunity to opt out.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If, after you have given us your consent, you change your mind and no longer consent to our contacting, collecting or disclosing your information, you may notify us by contacting us at the following email address: email@example.com
SECTION 3 – DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required to do so by law or if you violate our terms and conditions of sale and use.
ARTICLE 4 – HOSTING
Our store is hosted on O2Switch and they provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our services and products to you.
Your data is stored in the data storage system and databases, as well as in the general application. Your data is stored on a secure server protected by a firewall.
If you make your purchase through a direct payment gateway, stores your credit card information. This information is encrypted in accordance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction information is retained as long as necessary to complete your order. Once your order is finalized, the purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways are PCI-DSS compliant, managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of companies such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements ensure the secure processing of credit card data by our store and its service providers.
SECTION 5 – SERVICES PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES
In general, the third party providers we use will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to perform the services they provide to us.
However, some third party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies regarding the information we must provide to them for your purchase transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies carefully so that you can understand how they will treat your personal information.
Please remember that some suppliers may be located or have facilities located in a different jurisdiction than you or us. Therefore, if you choose to engage in a transaction that requires the services of a third party supplier, your information may be governed by the laws of the jurisdiction in which that supplier is located or the laws of the jurisdiction in which its facilities are located.
For example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed through a payment gateway located in the United States, your personal information that was used to complete the transaction may be disclosed under U.S. law, including the Patriot Act.
Links to Other Websites
You may leave our site by clicking on certain links on our site. We assume no responsibility for the privacy practices of such other sites and recommend that you read their privacy policies carefully.
SECTION 6 – SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to ensure that it is not lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed in an inappropriate manner.
If you provide us with your credit card information, it will be encrypted using the SSL security protocol and stored with AES-256 encryption. While no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we comply with all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 7 – TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
When you use our service, we may ask you to provide certain personal information that may be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
* Email address
* First and last name
* Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your personal information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may choose not to receive any or all of these communications by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in the emails we send.
We may also collect information about how our services are accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s IP address, browser type and version, the pages of our service you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, the device ID and other diagnostic data.
COOKIE TRACKING DATA
Cookies are files containing a small amount of data that may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and improve and analyze our service.
You can set your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use all the features of our service.
Examples of cookies we use:
* Session cookies. We use session cookies to make our service work.
* Preference cookies. We use preference cookies to save your preferences and various settings.
* Security cookies. We use security cookies for security purposes.
USE OF DATA
We use the data we collect for various purposes:
* To provide and maintain our service
* To inform you of changes in our service
* To provide customer support
* To gather analysis or information useful for improving our service
* To monitor the use of our service
* To detect, prevent and resolve technical problems
* To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events we offer that are similar to those you have previously purchased or requested, unless you have opted out of receiving such information
SECTION 8 – DATA SECURITY
The security of your data is important to us, but please keep in mind that no method of transmission over the Internet, or of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
SECTION 9 – LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA UNDER THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
WE MAY PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA BECAUSE:
* We need to enter into a contract with you or ship products purchased from you.
* You have given us permission to do so
* Processing is in our legitimate interest and does not exceed your rights
* For the processing of payments
* To comply with the law
* We will retain and use your personal data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), to resolve disputes and to enforce our legal agreements and policies.
SECTION 10 – YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
If you reside in the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. We endeavour to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your personal data.
If you wish to be informed of the personal data we hold about you and wish to have it deleted from our systems, please contact us.
IN CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES, YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS:
* The right to access, update or delete the information we hold about you. Where possible, you can access, update or request the deletion of your personal data directly in the settings section of your account. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us for assistance.
* The right to rectification. You have the right to have your information corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
* The right to object. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
* The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
* The right to data portability. You have the right to receive a copy of the information we hold about you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
* The right to withdraw your consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we have relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about the collection and use of your personal data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
SECTION 11 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using this Site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, and that you have given us your consent to allow any dependent minor to use this Site.
If our store is acquired by or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we can continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete personal information about you, file a complaint, or if you simply want more information, contact our Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org