Instructions for measuring the ring size
Measure the thickness of the finger:
- Wrap a large piece of paper around the desired finger
- Mark the pen at the intersection of the wraps
- Tilt the paper, measure the length of the bill with a ruler, which is the need to buy the circumference of the ring
- In order to ensure the accuracy of the measurement, it is recommended to conduct several tests in accordance with the measurement method.
Our size chart
|Circumference (mm)||Size||Circumference (mm)||Size|
Choosing the right size bracelet
- As shown in the diagram, use the ruler to measure the width of the palm of your hand at the widest point (except the thumb).
- Measure the size of the chart below, you can choose the appropriate size bracelet.
|Measure your palm (mm)||Recommended Size|
|62-66 mm||50/52 mm diameter|
|66-70 mm||52/54 mm diameter|
|70-74 mm||54/56 mm diameter|
|74-78 mm||56/58 mm diameter|
|78-82 mm||58/61 mm diameter|
|82 mm ou +||61 mm ou +|
Choosing the right size of a collar
Referring to the picture below
Length of the collar :
- About 40cm: length and collar about the same
- Approximately 45 cm: falling near the position of the clavicle
- About 50 cm : falling near the bottom of the clavicle
- Approximately 55cm: near the collar position of the clothing
NOTE: The photo shows the approximate length of the collar position.